We live in an incredible part of the country. There’s so much to see and do right here in and around San Diego, but it’s also nice to get out of the city once in a while. That’s another significant part about living in Southern California… we are within hours of some other spectacular places. Let’s check a couple out:
- Julian: This is an easy trip straight out 8. You can go during apple season, but they have the best apple pie year around. Their little town has fun shops, great food, and some charming places to stay for a weekend.
- Disneyland: When you plan your trip to Disneyland, try to go during the offseason if at all possible, but at least schedule your drive north during off-traffic times (if there is such a thing!) The magic of Disneyland can make anyone find their smile.
- Las Vegas: Visit Las Vegas, baby! There’s so much to see and do there, from the gambling to the food to the shows. It’s a (relatively) straight shot out the 15 and does have something for everyone.
- Big Bear: This is a beautiful time of year to visit Big Bear. You can stay in a resort, hotel, cabin, or private home. This is a beautiful getaway for the outdoor enthusiast any time of year.
- Rosarito, Mexico: Rosarito is a hop, skip, and a jump south of the border. You can find some of the very best fish and lobster around and relax on the beach while drinking a margarita.
This is the time of year we all start thinking of some fun. It’s a great time to hit the road, but make sure you take the time to get your car road-trip worthy or could put a quick end to that vacation when you get stuck on the side of the road and saddled with a large auto repair bill. No one wants that! Before you head out, stop by the friendly professional team of auto repair experts at John’s Automotive Care La Mesa. Make your appointment today, and let us help you get the most out of your summer plans. See you soon!